Friday, June 12, 2009

hooray~~

haha.. first of all..
i would like to thanks my mom, my siblings, my grandma, my aunt and my dad also
who give me a lot of support and financial support when i'm facing my spm

furthermore, i would like to thanks my teachers [pn zainab(math), pn fatimah(bm),
pn siti fatimah(everything), pn rosenani(eng+happy tree friend), pn noor zehan(bio),
pn jega(chem), pn normah(phy),pn wan hasliza(+math), pn zaimah(est), pn hamizah(sej),
pn harvinder(sej),pn syafini(moral+listen to our complain), mr poon(phy+bio),
mrs chemistry(sure chem la), pn mumtaz(bm-5stars for u) and pn malika(+math-5stars too)]
who teach me a lot... give me a lot of information and a lot of homework to make me understand more about my study


thanks a lot to all my fellow friends [tan jia yee(+add), tam ai may, kwan qiao yen(+math),
brian fam sze zheng, cheng kah wei (phy), edmund raj(phy), adila noorfatin, nur adila(bio),
hemadevy(eng), malar(eng), sanjay, azri nabila(eng),mat(+math),
yap sin wee(give me a lot of tips) and many many more]
who really help me when i had troubles.. teach me when i'm still blur in study...
and also siao with me when taking break and when teacher was teaching
haha.. love you all!! muackzx
**if i din mention ur name dun get angry...
actually everyone help each other de

haha.. wan to thank u all cuz u all know that i get PSD scholarship
and now i get monash!!
wow...
haha... i haven receive the letter la
but i called them.. hehe.. on wed
hehe... really happy... 3rd of july!!
and yesterday.. i went to aunt's dusun...
go there for wat??
to eat durians, mangosteens and one more.. dunno called wat
look like rambutan but more delicious than it
i eat durians as my dinner!! ahaha

is dangerous..the durians will fall when the potential energy is maximum



the read colour shirt is my aunt..she very sayang me wan..haha... tat is ubi keledek.. tat is the delicious one look like rambutan

is a must to wear like this... caution with mosquitoes... up one is mangosteen tree..cant see?? i have round it with red mark!!

really nice in there.. the percentage of oxygen also more.. haha

8 comments:

Fam said...

haha, wei, the 1st part in ur posting... like u won some nobel award... practice very long ady? hahaha
kidding..
wa lao, maximum potential energh + gravitational acceleration rite? hahaha...

amylovesgreentea said...

i thought you receive the letter liao...==

Kah Wei said...

wats psd??

kwanqiao said...

haha.. i tot u xiao liao..
suddenly thank to so many ppl lo..
haha..

p3ng said...

[commoners]

haha.. ya.. i practiced for about 5years?? haha..
when in secondary skul also play liao de la..

aiyo.. phy?? i almost forget everything...

p3ng said...

[p.amy]

no la.. aiyo wat la.. i thought i gt inform u when sms..

p3ng said...

[kahwei]

jpa ar!!

p3ng said...

[kwan qiao]

suddenly wan to thanks u all ma..
cant speak it out so write it here lor

Post a Comment