Thursday, April 30, 2009

^.^......=.=".....^.^

yesterday night, miss sweetener had her bday party
eating steamboat
nice...
thanks for ur bday present...
i like it very much
when yeeis home... ron,brian and cheng is still at my house...
we chat a lot at out there...
say wan go bek... but keep on talking... really nice talking with them
we talk till 1am..
haha... really nice and memorable...haha


tis x nice

happy bday!! all my present...dun curi it bek ar



why u all also got post genting pics de?? me just received it la...


sad.. feel like wan to do so also...





aiyo.. my monash sch deadline liao o...
so sad la...
cuz i just know that the ucsi give me 40% nia nia
40%... arrg...
why la... hate it...

and yesterday.. they all are going to f6... haiz... really need to separate with them liao
really se bu de
i'm going to college.... going to b in new environment
need to face everything myself
aih...
f6 start on may
me neh?/ when i will start my study leh?/
haiz... the star sch haven tell me yet...
and i just now check it that next intake is july...
so i need to wait sumore??
haih... everyone start studying liao...
i'm still sitting at home dunno where is my pathway
aih....

today help my mom do alot of things...
and today i watch the snooker movie till epi 9
haha... so fast...

5 comments:

ron~ said...

40% only????i got 50% woh...u got better result than me rite?...zz

ron~ said...

too bad can't go with me lo...aiyo...i still unsure whether wan go anot T.T

kwanqiao said...

haha..
dun go college la..
go f6 wif us la..
u 2,,,
so mafan...
haha

p3ng said...

to ron:
ya lor... i get 40% only... so sad...
u dun go utar la...

p3ng said...

to qyen:
cannot la... haha

Post a Comment