Friday, April 24, 2009

be a BIRTHDAY girl today!!

i want to tell u all loudly...
today is my 18th birthday...
normally they said 18th bday is the most wonderful bday in ur life..
but for me...
this bday is quite tired
i woke up at 5.50am to go to sis hostel
cuz i having interview at 2pm
but i need to go to my sis hostel first
go to eat dim sum..
bday also sore throat..
so kesian... haha


in the afternoon, i eat BR..
wahaha... so song... i eat strawberry+raspberry flavour...
one word for it...
"GOOD"
then we rush to klang...
interview start at 2.15pm...
so we went to have lunch at the same building there...
but we eat half only...
ask my mom to take care of our foods then straight go to interview.haha
interview by 4 ppl...
2 women and 2 men
i'm the only ppl there...
may b other de ppl late liao...
the dr. ask a lot of Q
some of that i dunno how to answer
but i forget liao... then i just simply answer another thingssss
haha... really siao...
aiyo... lazy to type la..
ask me through mouth la
and u know?
the interviewers are the first ppl who wish me mouth to ear eh...haha...
then come back to kajang... buy a slide of cheese cake...
really nice...
and i put candles... see carefully... is 'candleS'


the classic cheese from secret recipi

u see the cake... the cheese melt dy + the candlesss is too heavy... tats y the shape look like so different...


i'm ready to eat my 18th bday cake!!


a lot of holes... kesian.. nvm... i eat u!!


at night....
we went to PARADISE
eat western food... and sis treat me...
nice to eat!!
this is "li sa xuan mei"
this is my supple... black pepper chicken chop
haha... i had called my elder sister to buy me a present at the pulau perhentian there
then my mom say...
"wah.... today very happy o... eat a lot of expensive foods..."
then i say
"cuz today is happy birthday ma... must happy de... haha"
is happy to become the youngest...
and is nice to celebrate with family too...
so... i'm waiting the chance to celebrate with friends o...
haha...

10 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Happy happy birthday!!

Your cake really topple doen liao..
This why I saw "why Peng's cake de shape so weird de?"
I thought I saw wrongly at first.. Haha

Must celebrate with us..HEhe

My first present for you before the real one..
MY FLYInG KISS!! MUackz Muackz!!!!
LOve you..

-YaGaMi- said...

Hohoho~~
Dont forget u got 1 fren at overseas too~~
wha..the cake...LOOKS NICE!
Pos laju 1 for me,suddenly felt like having 1 again~

Again...Otanjoubi-ometeto-gozaimasu~

p3ng said...

to amy:
thanks... thanks...
i have received ur sweet flying kiss liao
haha... love u too...
muackzx

p3ng said...

to: my oversea friend
ok... ok... next time when ur bday i pos laju for u ar...
haha

kwanqiao said...

wah..
gud lor.
can eat a lot o..
haha...all oso look like so delicious..haha

p3ng said...

ya lor... all also delicious...
haha... really nice
next time bring u to there...
u know tat paradise is dulu at beside foong zhi yi's shop de??

Fam said...

hahah, interviewers to become the 1st to wish u mouth to ear, i tot ur mom/ur sis will be the 1st! lol

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

happy belated birthday again!
from the way you talked about your bday,you must have eaten a lotttttttttttt...
Now is the time to go for slimming program girl!!!

p3ng said...

to: brian
no o... they din wish me mouth to ear...
they just say today she bday... lets go eat cake...
lets go eat steak
like tat lor... so they r the first...

p3ng said...

o: loh ern-wei
thanks again.... ya... is time to keep fit
haha

Post a Comment