Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Additives~

1. Hahaha.. Is my first time of playing tamagotchi. Hahaha. Yayaya.. I'm addicted with it! Hahaha.. Although mine is in purple colour, but this is exactly look like his~ Hahaha.. Childish!!
My first baby~ Hahaha.. Called Hoshitchi This is the one which just evolved. Hahaha.. It is Shelltchi.. Is a she~
2. Is my ipod touch!! I cant live without it.. I need it for games~ Hahahaha..


I love games! I love ipod!

3. Beats by dr. dre... Wahahaha.. Yayaya.. It is nice to listen to songs~ Really will get into the music world! Enjoy listening when wait for him~ Hahaha..
Currently i'm addictive to them~

They are just like caffeine and morphine~

2 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Exactly, They are our CAfFEIN and MorpHINE! haha~ Dying for them! hahaha~ Eh. Looks like mine Lengzaier then yours leh~ haha!!!

p3ng said...

Hahaha.. Yayaya.. Love them!! Hahaha.. No.. Mine evolve jor.. so cute de su~ =)

Post a Comment