Monday, March 15, 2010

someone bday yesterday~

the birthday boy and his gf~
the someone at pyramid
the happy smile~~
the first bday cake~ TIRAMISU~
the someone holding his cake happily~^^
second bday cake~ CHOCOLATE MINI MUD CAKE~
**just to show amy... muahaha
picture taking by the waitress~~
the childish handmade bday card for someone~~
the bday cake from his beloved family~~ FRUIT CAKE~
picture taking by his sister~
ermm... happy birthday... haha... someone bday yesterday~~ tell you all silently~~ haha... i had celebrate with someone yesterday!! first time celebrate with someone~~ hopes that someone will happy with the result of my present and my bday card~~ hopes that someone is happy with the celebration~~ hopes that someone will stay healthy, happy and dreams come true~~ muackzx!! ^*^

4 comments:

Enric'Blog said...

Thank you,sweetheart!It's the best present ever i gt. I love all the presentsss~ I feel so happy~ I feel so warm... From u~ U're reli my 100% darling~ Thank you for everythg that u've done for me. I reli appreciate it! Thank you~ I love u,It's my turn to think of "someone" 's bday very soon le lo~ haha~ Thank you,U r so sweet. U r the best!!!! MUACKZXXX!!!!!

p3ng said...

you are welcome~~ haha~~ ya ya.. someone's bday is coming... haha... is your turn.. is your turn... haha.. dar~ wish you all the best~

amylovesgreentea said...

My name is mentioned!! Yer, I want it. My favourite!!
Sek do lor...my b'day oso coming soon le...
Haha, treat me treat me =P

p3ng said...

haha... ok ok... i will buy for you when you bday de... haha.. you want 19 candles too?? haha

Post a Comment