Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MERDEKA!!

muahahahahahahahaha....
i'm free... free from exam...
wahaha...
so fast i had finish my first sem of MUFY...
ermmm... wat i wan to say is....
MUFY taught me alot...
ermmm.. physically and mentally also...
wahaha... in this tertiary life....
i get independent...
and so...
i had learn not to be last minutes if u study very very slow like me...
haha... cuz... haih....
i really... x__X for my chem and english i think
may b bio still ok...
and i hope my bio is still ok...
aiyo... tell u all... first time i didn't finish my chem paper....
first time i cant finish my objective part...
T.T
i tembak for 5 Q...
is alot....
just wan to blame myself...
spending too much of time in studying bio...(chem paper and bio paper on monday..T.T)
spending too much of time in doing subjective part...
haih... get really down after my chemistry paper

after exam we went to pyramid...
we ate sushi...
and enjoy enjoy and enjoy...
wahaha...

I'M FREE NOW!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA....
WANT TO ENJOY MY HOLIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment